By accepting the terms and submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are submitting an original idea that you wholly own.
- Genuine Entertainment, Inc. has received and will in the future receive numerous proposals from third parties.
- Genuine Entertainment, Inc. is developing proposals using its own in-house staff.
- Genuine Entertainment, Inc. may already have been working on, prior to its receipt of your submission, another concept(s) similar to yours.
- You agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation if Genuine Entertainment, Inc. exploits an idea similar or identical to your submission that it has either developed internally or acquired from another third party. You also agree that Genuine Entertainment, Inc. might develop or acquire a similar idea to yours in the future, and in that case you will not be entitled to compensation.
- With respect to your submission, Genuine Entertainment, Inc. is not obligated to exploit your idea. If Genuine Entertainment, Inc. wishes to exploit your idea, we must first enter into a formal, binding, written contract governing Genuine Entertainment, Inc’s. exploitation of the submission and the compensation to be payable to you as a result of such exploitation.
- You understand that materials sent to Genuine Entertainment, Inc. will not be returned, and you agree to retain at least one copy of said material, and you release Genuine Entertainment, Inc. from any liability of loss of, or damage to, the copies of the material submitted by you hereunder.
- Any dispute which may arise between you and Genuine Entertainment, Inc. shall be settled via binding arbitration before a mutually selected arbitrator in accordance with the current rules of the American Arbitration Association in Los Angeles, California. The prevailing party in any such arbitration shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any award, reasonable attorneys' fees in connection therewith.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.